We are a leading independent ambulatory surgery center in Singapore. The center is conceptualized by top medical specialists and healthcare professionals. It is strategically situated in the Paragon Medical Singapore, which is at downtown Orchard Road.
The Center provides a facility for surgeons and patients for short-term surgery operations and other medical procedures. Aptus is equipped with four operating theaters with state-of-the-art medical equipment and instruments. In addition, it also has endoscopy suites for gastroscopy and colonoscopy procedures.
With private recovery suites and Deluxe recovery beds, patients can enjoy a restful recovery before returning home.
I was admitted to Aptus Surgery Centre on 30apr for an Arthroscopy on my ankle. The care and warm hospitality was well... received by all the staff I met.
Began with an early morning greeting from Ms Murni at reception;
the gentle and polite nurses Celeste Velasgruz and Venn Agnivaas at admission;
Senior nurse Ms Loo at attending the preparations;
Senior staff nurse Alvin Valdez assisting Dr Kelvin Quek at Anesthesia; they were careful and assuring as I was feeling tense.
Dr Quek was super nice, he felt my fear, told me to think of lovely thoughts as I was falling asleep.
Operating Theatre Attendant Nathaniel Reyes who was polite and nice;
Dr Chew Chee Ping & Dr Tan Ken Jin who skillfully operated on my ankle, repairing damaged ligament and cartilage.;
Not forgetting the two sweet and kind nurses at Recovery room, Margie Rulida & Michelle de laRosa, they were patient and caring of my well-being, taught me on using the clutches and after surgery care.
Michelle was most willing to accompany me at discharge in wheelchair, assisted me into the vehicle. It was my first experience with full a GA surgery and in view of Covid-19, no visitors was allowed in my day surgery but they had provided assuring tender care which a patient needs. I am very thankful to all of them. I hope their effort and dedication can be recognized and appreciated by their bosses.
Please take good care of yourselves, Angels from Aptusread more
1) Location: Paragon very convenient and easy to find
2) Facilities: Had my own private room after the operation and... includes a safe cupboard, a tv, restroom with full amenities like shower and even toiletries
3) Service: Nurses were very friendly especially this nurse named Margi :) She even bought me macs after my op so I could rest and not have to go out for lunch
4) Hassle-free: They do the e-filing for your insurance so you won't have to do anything and just relax. Plus its all claimable from my insurance! :)
5) Add-ons: Comes packaged with ECG, chest Xray, urine test, blood test and Ultrasound scan for my op. All in one so I get a better idea of my general health as well.read more
I immediately felt that i'm in good hands once I step into the place. High professionalism shown by the staffs. I'm... brief well by the anaesthetic doctor on what to expect and it bring down my anxiety and fear down a lot . Surgery went well ! Post surgery I'm being taken care excellently again by the staffs . Thumbs up to Aptus Surgery Centre�read more